Lizzy and I went out for lunch together today. She was super cute, but not super talkative. It surprises me, because when I get one of my kids alone, they usually don't stop. So, I was asking her some questions to get the conversation flowing.
Mom: What was your very favorite part of the summer. 7 Peaks, the Frey's coming, Annie coming, family reunion in Idaho, Kim and Randy's house? (We've done some pretty great stuff).
Lizzy: When Emily learned that she really could swim and we could go on the rope swings together.
I am in love with these girls.



7 comments:
What a wonderful family you have...this made me get sort of weepy.I love sweet Lizzy so much !!
Melts my heart. What a wonderful friendship they have. Lisa
I love those cute girls of yours. I'll admit, ever since you had twins I hoped for a pair of my own :) completely adorable.
love this! most adorable pic ever!
Love them. Love her. Love their special bond. It is beautiful. And I love that picture. :)
--kristin
Best friends for life. So great.
What a really special relationship! I think they are so amazingly sweet and kind and good.
Post a Comment