
Finally! Today was Molly's first day of kindergarten. I'll tell you, this girl has been ready for awhile. She's had her outfit picked out. Her backpack ready. Gifts wrapped for Mrs T. It was a little strange walking home from the school without her this morning. A little sad, a little excited. For me, but mostly for her. She needs this time away from her siblings and out of the house. It will make her really happy...and a happier Molly makes for a happier Amy.

Look at that face! Honestly, after a summer filled with lots of pouting, this face makes me SO happy.

She really could hardly contain herself. She bounced all the way to school. It was hard for me to put my camera down. Her sisters were really excited for her too. Oh man, sweet girls.

She looks so tiny. She's such a big girl now, yet still so little. I know she will do well at school. I warned Mrs. T about her anger management issues. I don't think she'll really see them though. Molly KNOWS how to be a really good girl. She just opts not to sometimes at home. She is very respectful of authority. She is bright. She is happy. I think school will be just the thing for her.
8 comments:
your kids are absolutely adorable! and that pic of the sisters is seriously precious :) congrats to Molly on beginning school! hope all of your children have a wonderful school year!
Oh I love them. And finally for Molly - finally! Yay. She looks so so so thrilled.
Your kids are so cute and such good kids, I have a lot to learn from you!
I know Molly will thrive!! And I bet her teacher falls in love with her. School days are fun days. Lisa
I can just feel Miss Molly's excitement jumping out of the monitor! Mrs. T is going to absolutely adore her!!!!!
I love each one of the new school year pictures! Your children are so gorgeous.
I don't have to tell you that your kids are so beautiful, inside and out, but I will. :) Not only that, but they're the sweetest things, too. Molly looks so genuinely happy. I love watching her from behind in primary...just an angel.
o excited for all of them....especially Molly. She looks like she will burstwith excitement. Love these photos !!!!
Yippee for Molly!!! Love the flower in her hair.
And what wonderful pictures of all of them. It's going to be a fantastic year!
Post a Comment