Wednesday, May 4, 2011

worth it?

This is the kind of thing that makes my heart race. They didn't even know I was taking this. They were REALLY sitting like this together. They really are the best of friends. It's some sort of twin thing. :) I love that they love and depend on eachother.

What I don't love is getting screamed at by my 5 year old with anger management issues. I also don't love when I yell back at her. I don't love the way it makes our house feel. More cuddling, less yelling...please.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

This makes my heart melt! It's the loveliest thing, amazing. xxx

MommyMert said...

Sisters. The best. Period. Boo on the 5 year old screaming tantrum.... I wonder if Kindergarten is going to help this?

Tami Anderson said...

I love this. I love them.

And, I really love you! Have for years. And since I do, I want to share with you the sweetest little blog. Be prepared to click on several links once there.

It is my daughter 's blog. (I inherited her with my marriage!) Several of her posts have been about yelling. She expresses her feelings so well. So, if you click this:

http://forrestandabbie.blogspot.com/2010/01/no-more-yelling-mommy-on-bloom.html

it will take you to her blog (which is always a fun read since she is a beautiful young mother trying to raise two children in Manhattan while her husband goes to Columbia Medical School) then click on her link "Go check it out" This takes you to "BLOOM" where she, Abbie, is a guest poster.

Once there (I know, this is getting intense and long, sorry!) there is a link within that to a talk by Elder Holland. It is an amazing talk. One which I refer to as my sort of "mantra" as a teacher.

So, next time you have an extra few minutes (haha) you need to check it out and let me know what you think. Yes??

Tami Anderson said...

Oops. You can't just click on the link, you actually have to copy and paste it. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. It is so sweet.

Lisa said...

Oh , this is so sweet. Just like Vanessa said... it makes my heart melt.

Melissa Yergensen said...

Makes me wish I had a twin! Your girls are so so so good to each other, I love that!