Thursday, May 19, 2011

the graduate...

Molly graduated from The Little Learner's Pre Kindergarten last night in a moving, standing room only, ceremony. :) It was absolutely perfect. Mrs. Taylor has been a dream. The most organized pre-k teacher I have ever met...and I just happen to have met a lot. She and her husband are going on a mission for 3 years so I'll have to find someone else for Margie. Sad.

Anyhow, back to Molly. She was so proud last night. You can tell by looking at her hands. Proud and a little bit nervous. She had been asking all day how many more hours. She threatened me that if I was not nice to her, I would not be invited to her graduation party. Niceness included getting off of the computer. Yup...she's still hung up on that.

She is a doll. Really spunky and feisty at home, mellow and well behaved when she's out. Can't really complain. She is a REALLY good girl when it counts. I love her so much.


Yay for Molly! She was ALL OVER a quick photoshoot, and had lots of creative ideas. :)


Could you just EAT her in that cap? I could.


11 comments:

MommyMert said...

In all honesty... I love her. Every bit of that feisty, happy, loving bit of her little redheaded-ness. The cap is the icing on the cake. ;) Love her little green outfit on her. Seriously... just adorable. Like her Mother. ;)

Michelle said...

What a cute, spunky girl! I love every picture that just spills over with her personality! Happy graduation, Miss Molly! Off to bigger and better things (and more time for your mama to be on the computer)!

Kris Tina said...

She is so so so cute. It's true her personality just shines in these pictures. Kindergarten watch out!

sarahandmatt said...

She is darling. Congrats, Molly!

Rachel said...

I was reading this post and I hear an excited "Molly!" as Emma is running over to the computer. So so cute. We love Molly over here.

mj said...

What a sweetheart !!!! She looks sooo proud and excited. It is great that youn have photos of all these special events. Love them.

Melissa Yergensen said...

You really got her fun and cute personality in those pictures! Every one of them is super adorable. She is going to love kindergarten so much, isn't she??

Sharene said...

She is a spunky girl and I love her too. I know she is a handful for you and I'm sorry but she is such a perfect angel in primary. Love the outfit and hat. I also loved reading about your relay. It sounds like a blast!

Lisa said...

Looking at her expressions makes me so happy. Love that little girl.

brittany said...

congratulations miss molly! i wish you and stella were staring kindergarten at the same school in the same class. i think you two would make quite the pair!

emlizalmo said...

Seriously, Brittany! Wouldn't they be a riot together? :)