Aren't we cute? I realized a few minutes ago that I hadn't blogged anything today. I'm trying to recommit to the whole blogging/journaling thing. I used to be so good years ago. I recorded everyday stuff. I love the everyday stuff. I went back through some of it yesterday and decided I needed to post even when I feel like I have nothing to talk about. This is our relay team just a few seconds after crossing the finish line. I know...we're tough as nails.Thursday, May 26, 2011
squeezing one in before midnight...
Aren't we cute? I realized a few minutes ago that I hadn't blogged anything today. I'm trying to recommit to the whole blogging/journaling thing. I used to be so good years ago. I recorded everyday stuff. I love the everyday stuff. I went back through some of it yesterday and decided I needed to post even when I feel like I have nothing to talk about. This is our relay team just a few seconds after crossing the finish line. I know...we're tough as nails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You look pretty hard core there seriously, I LOVE IT!!!
the thing is - we all look really really really tough. And tired. And a little stinky.
You guys ROCK. I love it.
Post a Comment