Molly loves her Grandpa. I think he loves her too. :)
*In other news, I am not the best I've ever been. I hurt my back about 2 weeks ago, and it has continued to get worse. After a visit with a great chiropractor today, I have a sneaking feeling I am not going to be able to run this marathon in May. He thinks I may have a herniated disc. I guess we'll see. Either way, I have already taken a week off of training and will probably lose another week or even 2. I guess I could still run, but I would never be able to do as well as I'd hoped. I go back on Thursday for another visit, so I am going to put off tears and depression until I get more word from the doctor. Sad day for Amy. I have worked SO hard this past year. Marathon or not, I will keep on running.
*Margaret was really cute yesterday in church. Alex gave his 1st talk in sacrament meeting (which was great, by the way). Somehow, in the constant climbing up and down, up and down, up and down on the bench, Margaret got a scratch on her leg. She was really concerned about it. She kept pointing at it, lisping her cute little lisp. Lizzy kissed it better for her. A minute later, she found a freckle on Emily's leg. She bent over and started kissing it. It was beyond adorable, and just another reminder to me that our children watch everything we do. They love us. They want to emulate us. If nothing else makes us want to be good and faithful and righteous, that sure should.



9 comments:
Love the image of sweet Margaret. You are so right.
And what a beautiful picture of you and your lovely mom. (your hair looks great)
Hugs.
--kristin
First off, Alex's talk was fantastic. Superb. And although he didn't take the 20 minutes like I asked him too - he was great.
Herniated disc? This makes me cry for you!
I am grateful, for you and the example you always are to me. I just love ya and hope everything gets better real soon for ya.
I leaned over to tell you how adorable your Alexa was in church, passing the sacrament, giving a talk, just... well.. a little man and I was loving it, but I looked at you and you were watching him with such adoration I didnt want to interrupt your moment. Sorry about your back. Boo. No good. Your children.. I think are beautiful. All those glasses make me smile. :) And I am sorry your Mom was sick but very glad you got to visit.
Uhh... I typed Alex but obviously I am very used to typing Alexa and slipped in the A. Doh! Sorry... that sure changes my comment eh? hehe...
I can just see sweet Margaret kissing her sisters leg. How cute !! I had a great time with each of you....sure wish you lived closer!!!
Alex's talk was so great! (And so was Kris Tina's). Your kids are ALL so adorable and sweet.
I *really* hope your back recovers. I know how hard you've been working for this. Darn it. Pain sucks. ;(
Yuck on hurt backs. I'm so sorry...you don't deserve that after all your amazing work. And Alex was so great yesterday...so mature and thoughtful and sweet. He's one of a kind, he REALLY is.
Amy, I really hope your back cooperates. You have worked soooo hard and really deserve a chance to race. Glad you had such fun with Mom. Love you all!
Post a Comment