Oh my gosh, I had forgotten abouy these little treasures. The memory makes me laugh.....it sure didn't then.
Yeah...I've convinced Gavin that Dum Dums are the only suckers he needs. If you can't finish it in one sitting, it's not worth it!
amen to that. I hate suckers.
:-)I wish I could run into you at the grocery store and remind you!!
Oh, goodness, what a scream. And, when they are nice a gooey, they get a coating on them from all the fuzz in your purse. Ha! xoxoxo Aunt Jane
hehe. I love that picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I had forgotten abouy these little treasures. The memory makes me laugh.....it sure didn't then.
Yeah...I've convinced Gavin that Dum Dums are the only suckers he needs. If you can't finish it in one sitting, it's not worth it!
amen to that. I hate suckers.
:-)I wish I could run into you at the grocery store and remind you!!
Oh, goodness, what a scream. And, when they are nice a gooey, they get a coating on them from all the fuzz in your purse. Ha! xoxoxo Aunt Jane
hehe. I love that picture!
Post a Comment