Thursday, February 17, 2011

apologies...


I'm telling you...Molly is the queen of notes, and pictures and tiny little packages wrapped up in notes and pictures. Makes me crazy. It really does. She writes a note on computer paper, then uses 3 more pieces and 1/2 my tape to wrap it up. She puts things on our beds, in my purse, on the walls. She really is sweet. I think she partly does it to make people happy, and partly to get something in return. For every 40-45 gifts, she gets something back. Isn't that sad? That is how she shows people she loves them, so it's also how she determines if people love HER. Sometimes I'll take an old handout from YW, or a piece of gum and leave it on her pillow. It makes her happy.

*She really likes to draw babies. Swaddled babies.

8 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

Molly is such a sweetheart. And she must have a great mom--she's already good at apologizing!

Kris Tina said...

I'm going to start collecting random office junk for you. I'm on it! First up - some junky post-it notes with some law school's name plastered all over.

emlizalmo said...

Uh...you have no idea how that would endear you to this sweet little (office supply hogging) girl! Seriously. Throw NOTHING away. She will think she's hit the jackpot.

Vanessa said...

This is the cutest thing ever! Awww, I just want to hug her (and leave her some cool stationery!). And what a mature little girl to apologise. LOVE this!

Rachel said...

I used to write notes to my family all the time when I was little...post its, scraps, you name it...and put it on their beds, their doors, wherever they'd find it. I love reading about Molly's notes because I think I was the little "Molly" in my house. What a sweetheart she is...and such a GREAT writer. Seriously! I forget how young she really is.

mj said...

What a treasure she is.You used to carry bags of trash around with you. You even took the bags to bed with you, and if I would try to remove said trash( a little at a time) you would know it and have a hizzy fit.

Kristin said...

She amazes me all the time with how smart she is. And cute. And so endearing.

Payne said...

awww..I wish I could write her a little note on a gum wrapper or something....your mom's comment made me laugh. Thanks for posting about your crap day and how it ended. Loved reading the daily stuff too!