I wish I could find a baggie of Easter malt balls in my house right now - I decided I had to get rid of sugar for a while or I was going to turn into the sugar ice princess. had dinner with the Birnells this week, they're a great couple! small world! hope you're doing great, so fun to catch up~ Erin
10 comments:
tehehe....
Ok at first I read it as MEAT ball easter eggs and was thinking "wha?" But this is really cute.
...and not feeling sorry for it, in the least, it looks like!
I wish I could find a baggie of Easter malt balls in my house right now - I decided I had to get rid of sugar for a while or I was going to turn into the sugar ice princess. had dinner with the Birnells this week, they're a great couple! small world! hope you're doing great, so fun to catch up~ Erin
oh she is cute.. and she reminds me a little of lizzy. yes?
I love it.
that baby is a DOLL!!!
so cute!
hehe So glad you got a picture? Did the stains come out?
She is a girl after my heart....any sweets..yum !!!!
Post a Comment