What is it about hotels that makes them so magical? Are they magical for your kids? I love them. Maybe it is knowing someone will be by to clean our room in the morning. Maybe the TV 2 feet from my bed. The ice machines down the hall. The heated indoor pool. The crisp, clean linens. We stayed at the Marriott in Boise last week for Uncle Tommy's wedding. Somehow we got the handicapped room which was a dream. It was HUGE. Maybe they somehow knew we were squeezing 7 people in there. Molly started unpacking all the bags as soon as we arrived. Everything went into a drawer. Diapers. Wipes. Stuffed animals. Snacks. Scriptures. Shoes all lined up in a row...and tears if they were moved. It drove me nuts, but in a "you're so cute" kind of way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love hotel stays! Two years ago for Spring Break Spen and I got booked in the Handicap room as a joke, but we were the ones laughing at the end of the trip. Our room was bigger, our bathroom was bigger, and we didnt even have to share.
I love staying in hotels. So much fun!! I like jumping on the beds (well.. I used to.) the pool, the free continental breakfast, you know... all the good stuff. :)Glad you had a great time!
I don't know what it is, either. I just remember LOVING them when I was little and still loving them...I'm like Molly - everything out in drawers and shoes lined up. I get to escape the 'family maid' role for awhile! :)
my kids love them too. i guess it's a universal kid thing. I, on the other hand, just want to sleep in my own bed!
Post a Comment