Thursday, March 25, 2010

whew...

I think everyone, even Boston Rob, is going to be pretty hard pressed to beat this guy. I just don't see it happeneing. Survivor was SO good this week. SO DARN good. I am clammy all through tribal council wondering how Russell will dig himself out...then he does it. Every single time. Love ya Rob, but seriously? You don't hold a candle to this guy. You'll never outsmart him. Glad this was so good, because Idol is not doing it for me. At all.

9 comments:

Kami Schultz said...

Amen! David and I kept pausing the episode, analyzing his different options. Everything we came up with only kept him an extra week. And then his genius unfolded... The look on Rob's face was priceless. It couldn't have been a better episode!

Rachel said...

I LOVE that you know all the good entertainment! We used to watch this one when we lived in Logan...we got lost somewhere and haven't seen it for awhile...guess we should probably give it a try next season. I agree, Idol is fizzling out for me. Thank heavens I have LOST. BTW, I watched Modern Family last night. I enjoyed it. :)

Lisa said...

Survivior was the bomb!! And you are right, Russell is brilliant and he deserves to win. Though with the imunity idol gone, he may be in trouble. I hope not. I love SURVIVOR!!

Lisa said...

Survivior was the bomb!! And you are right, Russell is brilliant and he deserves to win. Though with the imunity idol gone, he may be in trouble. I hope not. I love SURVIVOR!!

Christina & Andrew said...

I may have to switch to Survivor... It's true, Idol is just blehhhh so far!

brittany said...

easy on boston rob... he is my boyfriend you know.

AprilA said...

I was SOOO into this episode. He is amazing. I watched him last season and he blew me away finding all those idols. Last night was genius, though! LOVED IT!

April Kennedy said...

oh how I have missed you. I lost your blog on my blogroll when I did my re-design (I lost a lot of people actually on my blogroll) and slowly I am having moments when I think...."what happened to...?" You were that person today and I came looking for you. It is good catching up and I hope to never lose you on my blogroll ever again!

Anonymous said...

I don't like russell and I like boston rob he is the bomb and he deserves it. We will see who wins. joice