I am soooo excited!! I love all aspects of the beach. The sun, the waves, the smells, the crowds, the food, on and on. But most I LOVE family there. It's the best!!
how bout you bring your mind and yourself to DENVER!!! It starts with D too. I'm so sad I'm going to miss you, when are you leaving on Thursday? We are scheduled to get in late late Wednesday night.. so maybe i could squeeze in a visit with you first thing Thursday am?? i understand if you can't, i just really want to see one of my favorite friends!
10 comments:
We can't wait for you to get here! Let the good times (AND FOOD) roll!
I am soooo excited!! I love all aspects of the beach. The sun, the waves, the smells, the crowds, the food, on and on. But most I LOVE family there. It's the best!!
how bout you bring your mind and yourself to DENVER!!! It starts with D too. I'm so sad I'm going to miss you, when are you leaving on Thursday? We are scheduled to get in late late Wednesday night.. so maybe i could squeeze in a visit with you first thing Thursday am?? i understand if you can't, i just really want to see one of my favorite friends!
sorry.. your silly wagon would be me, brittany
And way to go X factor!! woo hoo!
sounds so fun! i want to go to the beach too!
I never wanted to go to Delaware BEFORE I MET YOU! I love your descriptions and feelings about it...makes me want to soak in a little myself.
How many days now??
This is the year huh? When do you go? Will we miss you cuz we'll be out your way this summer.
I can't wait either. I am going to try to get down there to see the houses. I've planned to lots of times, and then something comes up.
Post a Comment