She's done. Through. Finished. We are thrilled! About a week and 1/2 ago, we lost her pacifier. We really did. So she slept that night without it. We found it the next day but kept it a secret. She has slept without it every day since then. Naptime. Nighttime. No crying. No tears. No begging for it back. On her birthday she asked for it once. Dave asked her why. She said it makes her happy. She asked if she could PLEASE suck on it for one minute. SO...Dave set the timer, and it hasn't been in her mouth since. Woohoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Wahoo--go Molly!!
--kristin
Yeah, Molly. Guess she just needed to know it wasn't an around as an option, right? :)
(Rachel, by the way, NOT Carl) :)
Awww, I hated saying goodbye to my pacifier when I was a kid! She is so so pretty! Look at her hair! Gorgeous!
So proud of Molly !! Love this photo....she is such a beauty....and her hair,WOW
PS...love the new pictures on the side !!
Go Molly!!! Good job.
I'm so proud of my girl!!!! :)
I bet you are thrilled. Paci's are good for a while and then it's time to bid them adieu.
Go Molly! I think I might take a trick from you and just hide Ethan's paci here pretty soon. :)
Yeah for Molly!! That is awesome. She is so sweet. I just love this girl and I really missed you in Primary yesterday!
Can"t wait for those teeth to start falling out.
Wish we could lose Blake's thumb! He is seven. Way to go Molly!
I can't wait to see her again! She is so pretty, along with all the other girls.
She really is a beautiful child.
Post a Comment