From this...
to this...

9 years ago today, these little sweets came along. I was head over heels from the very first second. I could not believe how blessed I was to have been given these girls. I still feel so blessed, nine years later. Nine tear, laughter, fight, hug, kiss filled years later. These girls are gifts. Are they really mine?
10 comments:
Oh my gosh Amy--tears. Love that picture of Dave holding his babies.
Love you
Love them.
Happy Birthday to Emily and Lizzie.
--Kristin
i can not believe they are nine! have i known you that long?? oh boy i am getting old. i love these two.. always have always will.
happy birthday lizzy and emily!!
What beautiful pictures. :) Love your girls. Happy Birthday Lizzy and Emily! :)
I love both of the pictures! I hope they had a great birthday!
I love them. so. much.
I'm with Kristin...teary. I remember them as tiny babes so well. They have both always been a joy and a blessing to our family !
Oh, they are such beautiful girls. I know I don't know them but I know that this is true inside and out. Precious photos! Happy Birthday to them :)
Beautiful twin girls...I love how different they are and yet how much they love each other.
Happy Birthday! I cannot believe I wasn't here to get to sing to them! They are so precious. I think I call on them every week because they are always so good! I love them.
So cute! Great post on great little girls. Wow, they are getting so old!
They sure are beautiful too.
Post a Comment