The two people I love the most is Lauren and Jesus. I love Lauren because she's the one that gave me and Annie our favorite song, a Battlefield. That's why I love her so much.
Do you know why I love Jesus so much?
I think about Jesus all the time when I'm in bed. I'll never be scared when I think about Jesus.



8 comments:
What a darling little girl. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all had the faith of a child ? Their faith is so sure, so positive.
ooh... seriously... oooh.
Oh, don't you pray she keeps that attitude her entire life?! ...to know she never needs to be afraid because of Jesus. SO SWEET.
What a darling. Sweet, simple faith.
Beautiful picture of her.
She's the cutest EVER!
This is so sweet. The picture of her is adorable too.
I'm never scared when I think about Jesus, either. What a smart girl! May she always have that faith.
could she be any cuter? i mean really!
Post a Comment