Molly is great & I LOVE her red hair... I think maybe Gavin's hair is coming in red. It's still too early to really tell...
YEA for the Birthday girl!! Love Love Love her.
those are the cutest party hats I've ever seen. Where did you get them? Sweet little Molly.
happy birthday miss molly! i can't believe she is 4!! it seems like she was just barely a little baby. i just love her and completely agree with all the things you listed. she is perfect!
Molly sure is all you said,and more. What a sweet,fiesty little girl and we love her so very much.
yeah! Happy Birthday Molly! Yay to being FOUR!
Happy Birthday, Molly girl! I think you're absolutely adorable.
Happy Birthday Molly!!! Can hardly believe you are four already. Fantastic looking party. Kisses and hugs.--kristin
Am I crazier than usual,or are there really 5 candles on her cake??????
You ARE crazy, Mom...and there are 5 candles. Her #4 wasn't enough, and neither were 4 candles. Oh well, she calls the shots around here!
I can't wait to see my special girl!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Molly! I love her so much. I'm so excited she is in primary. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Molly is great & I LOVE her red hair... I think maybe Gavin's hair is coming in red. It's still too early to really tell...
YEA for the Birthday girl!! Love Love Love her.
those are the cutest party hats I've ever seen. Where did you get them? Sweet little Molly.
happy birthday miss molly! i can't believe she is 4!! it seems like she was just barely a little baby. i just love her and completely agree with all the things you listed. she is perfect!
Molly sure is all you said,and more. What a sweet,fiesty little girl and we love her so very much.
yeah! Happy Birthday Molly! Yay to being FOUR!
Happy Birthday, Molly girl! I think you're absolutely adorable.
Happy Birthday Molly!!! Can hardly believe you are four already. Fantastic looking party. Kisses and hugs.
--kristin
Am I crazier than usual,or are there really 5 candles on her cake??????
You ARE crazy, Mom...and there are 5 candles. Her #4 wasn't enough, and neither were 4 candles. Oh well, she calls the shots around here!
I can't wait to see my special girl!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Molly! I love her so much. I'm so excited she is in primary. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment