OK...I'm going to come right out and admit it. Miss Margaret is a bit of a cryer. I don't know why that is so hard to say. Like it reflects on my abilities as a mother or something. I know it doesn't. I know it doesn't. I know it doesn't. If I keep saying it, I just may believe it. :) I love this little girl so much. I think I'm being blessed with patience. I'm sad for her. Not angry with her, just wanting to understand. I'm back to thinking I need to eliminate chocolate for a bit. Heaven help me.
I'm wondering if any of you have a swing and/or a baby bjorn like thing that you would be willing to lend to this gorgeous little girl. I think they would make both of us a bit happier. Thanks!



12 comments:
Amy, I think that I have a baby bjorn thing still. It is an off brand though. Quinn only used it a hand full of times. Let me know if no one closer to you has one and I will mail mine to you if you want :)
p.s. You are a great Mom.
Got both. Come over and borrow them.
I knew someone would come to your rescue. Maybe the swing will work and you won't have to give up chocolate. Love you. I'll be calling.
I have both. Let me know how I can help.
I have both you can borrow, but oh wait, I live in Colorado:) I'll just fed ex the swing - she's so adorable erin
I have a very cute my baby doesn't like much. Let me know if you want me to mail it to you. Hang in there. I hope you don't have to give up chocolate!!
sorry. left out the word sling.
chocolate always upseted my babies tummies, along with spicy things, and vegetables. With zack I had to eliminate all dairy things! I do however think you are a great mom!!
I'll bet this sweet little baby would love one of those sling things.All of you Temples LOVED the swing. Good luck....and you really are a great Mom. Why is it that even tho we know better, we blame ourselves ?
Crying is so hard. It hurts to hear it doesn't it? This won't last very long... she'll out grow it if it's collic and if it's something you're eating then I'm sure you'll find it soon.
Give that Laura a huge hug for me please! Enjoy your time together and hopefully the swing or sling will help.
Amy, Eat what makes you happy. Your baby will be fine. She probably just wants to get all of the attention in the house. She's adorable. I have a fun swing that you can swing all different directions and is sooooo soft, if you want it.
Post a Comment