
We've had a pretty great week. I'm just not getting the chance to blog as often as I would like, so here's a biggie. Margaret makes me melt in her new chickie towel from her Aunt Wendi. MELT.

We survived our first week at church as a family of 7. Aaaagh...SEVEN. Margaret was great. No tears in the carseat. In fact, she slept through most of the 3 hours. I held her the whole time, but I was cool with that. It was so nice for people to finally get a chance to meet her. She is a little lovie.



We've been having a blast with my nephew Adam in town. Christy has some serious competition for Molly's "favorite person" position. :) We've had lots of visitors lately and we're loving it! My sweet Mom, Dave's brother John and sister Kerri and their families, my nephews Rich and Adam, my cousin Matt and his family, and in a few days...my sister Laura and her crew. It's fun for my kids, and makes me feel so much better about providing them with nothing but boredom this summer.



Earrings made of magnetix. Probably all kinds of dangerous. They came off after a few pictures. Hilarious though.

Dress-up, dress-up, dress-up. All day, EVERY day. We cannot WAIT for Miss Elsie to get here on Thursday to join in the fun. YIPEE!


My cousin Matt's wife Sarah. I love her like a sister. I SO wish they lived closer, but I'm thrilled that we got a few hours with them last week. :)

This is Matt. Can you see why I love him SO much? Seriously, I can't get enough of him. He is a great, fun, kind person. Wonderful husband, wonderful father of 4. I am so proud of him. He's a dentist up in WA.

Lastly, my handsome little guy. He's changing...from a boy to a pre-teen, and it scares me. It scares me that I will lose some control, and he will have to make his own decisions. I sure hope we have taught him well. I think we have.
12 comments:
What a great post!
I love her in her towel too. What a doll.
I was so happy to see you walk in on Sunday. You look fantastic.
All the pictures are great.
Love it all Amy--
Love this post so much! Margaret is a yummy beauty!
And gosh, I already worry about losing control with my please-God future kids! It's so so so scary! I know you've taught them well though. What a special family!
You have and he's also a great kid. Love this blog, just wish I was in it. You are wonderful having so many visitors at this exhausting time. Love you Amy.
Great. I'm gone the first Sunday you take that darling babe. I'm aching to hold her. It was SO NICE chatting and eating YUMMY food last night. You're a fabulous friend.
Love all the pictures and your kind words about people. I love reading your blogs because you always post the nicest things about people! You are such an incredible person. I still cannot believe you have a family of seven either! That is what we have in my family and now that we are all grown up it does not seem like so many but now I'm sure it seems like a lot with them all home! Love it!
What a beautiful family you have! You will have to change your blog title to 'Party of Seven' . . . pretty neat.
She is so pink and lovely. The pictures are so nice. I could use some photo-skilz. I left a comment on the last post too!
LOVE the picture of Margaret in the towel. i think I can actually smell the sweet baby smell of her. You are amazing ....to have all that company and still be sane.
Aw, congrats Amy. Baby is such a pretty little princess! She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her in person.
Love this post. Thanks for all the pictures. I love it. I love that baby and I love that you have 4 other beautiful kids.
you have been busy! and that baby of yours is to die for! i just love her.
We are finally home from our trip and SO glad to be back to our own beds! We had fun with it all and a great (although brief) visit with you guys! Did you know your kids taught my kids to do flips on the trampoline? I had no idea. I was just hanging out at my Mom's house and I looked out the window and they were just flipping away! Wow! WE love you guys.
Post a Comment