So beautiful. Love those tiny parts--each and every one.
Ohhh! So very precious!
Oh, I love this. I think that it is great that you took these pictures. (wish I had) :(
I LOVE these pictures! They are truly amazing.-FringeGirl
Amy, you always think of the best things. I wish I'd thought of them when my kids were little. So sweet.
I love the fuzzy ears! I think I can almost smell the milk and the baby lotion.
Makes you want to nibble on those tiny things...I'd love to smell that fresh, new baby smell!
So SO sweet. I cannot wait to have another newborn. Brielle has been begging me to see the NEW BABY again. Maybe we can come and see you again soon and bring treats!
I love all those tiny things.
I love these pictures. What a wonderful way to show off you baby!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So beautiful. Love those tiny parts--each and every one.
Ohhh! So very precious!
Oh, I love this. I think that it is great that you took these pictures. (wish I had) :(
I LOVE these pictures! They are truly amazing.
-FringeGirl
Amy, you always think of the best things. I wish I'd thought of them when my kids were little. So sweet.
I love the fuzzy ears! I think I can almost smell the milk and the baby lotion.
Makes you want to nibble on those tiny things...I'd love to smell that fresh, new baby smell!
So SO sweet. I cannot wait to have another newborn. Brielle has been begging me to see the NEW BABY again. Maybe we can come and see you again soon and bring treats!
I love all those tiny things.
I love these pictures. What a wonderful way to show off you baby!
Post a Comment