hahah. MOlly is adorable and I do the SAME thing with Quinn. If she thinks that she looks like some Princess, she will wear it. (well, pending that there aren't any of her favorite 3 flower shirts within eyesight!) And I agree with Laura, you do look great. I am so excited for you!!!
Thanks so much for doing my calling yesterday. I know it was probably hard on you. I really appreciate you. You do look great. I wish I looked like you when I was pregnant!
Very sweet picture. You look so peaceful which I know is ironic considering you have 4 soon to be 5 children. I love Mulan. That is the movie that reminds me of my Christy. The late blooming and all and the fierce loyalty to family.
Honestly, I think you are the cutest family on the block. Thanks for taking the time to keep your blog up-to-date. I admire that and look forward to reading about some of my favorite people.
11 comments:
In church today that little lady yelled at me down the hall.. "LOVE YA!" and blew me a kiss. She could ask me for anything now and it will be hers!
Looking great Amy - I know you don't think so but...I know better. :) That's my molly - dress up on 23 hours of the day. Love her!
It's actually a really cute Old Navy dress that she didn't want to wear today, until we all told her she looked like Mulan. Whatever works, right?
hahah. MOlly is adorable and I do the SAME thing with Quinn. If she thinks that she looks like some Princess, she will wear it. (well, pending that there aren't any of her favorite 3 flower shirts within eyesight!)
And I agree with Laura, you do look great. I am so excited for you!!!
Thanks so much for doing my calling yesterday. I know it was probably hard on you. I really appreciate you. You do look great. I wish I looked like you when I was pregnant!
Love this picture of both of you !!! She is really one of a kind.(so are you)
You both look beautiful! How exciting - just four weeks! I can't wait to 'meet' the next little Schofield! Hope you are pampering yourself duly... xxx
Hi AMY; Only 4 weeks left yeh. i HOPE YOU HAVE A SPECIAL MOTHERS DAY. THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PICTURE OF YOU AND MOLLY. LOVE JOICE
Very sweet picture. You look so peaceful which I know is ironic considering you have 4 soon to be 5 children. I love Mulan. That is the movie that reminds me of my Christy. The late blooming and all and the fierce loyalty to family.
what a beautiful picture of you two. you look really peaceful; I hope that's the case! :)
Honestly, I think you are the cutest family on the block. Thanks for taking the time to keep your blog up-to-date. I admire that and look forward to reading about some of my favorite people.
Are you SURE we aren't related???
Post a Comment