Sunday, May 10, 2009

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
Abraham Lincoln and Amy Schofield

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Amen, Amy. We truly are the luckiest people I know. Words can't express the gratitude I feel for being blessed with our mother. She is all things wonderful. (Okay and a few things not so wonderful. i.e.gas ) She loves unconditionally and makes life joyful. I love her.

sarahandmatt said...

You do have an angel mother. I love her, too.

Christina & Andrew said...

I love this woman so, so, so much!!!

laurag said...

Lisa - way to let the cat out of the bag...or gas I should say...hahaha, just kidding mom. I think you're pretty wonderful. I hope you were able to understand the message on your home phone yesterday, the one with the poor woman blubbering and sobbing - yes, that was me. I'm such a loser. I miss you mom, I'd give anything in the world to live closer to you. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day.

Payne said...

Poor AMJ. Now all I can think of is gas. I'll get past that thought and just write how thankful I am for the Temples and their example. I love AMJ!

O family said...

I just LOVE Grandma! She is one of a kind and I feel so blessed to be her in her family. I only wish that I could see her more often!