Tuesday, May 26, 2009

happy...

This is how happy I feel about getting induced on Friday. 3 more days! There is an end in sight. I really WON'T be pregnant forever. Can't wait to meet this baby girl, to be able to bend at the waist, to have a lap back for little Molly.

16 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

It's so soon! Good luck! We'll be thinking of you and that darling little baby on Friday!

Lisa said...

So you're getting induced. I bet you may not even need to be. Can't wait to meet the new Schofield!! I know she will be a beauty. Love you all.

Tami Anderson said...

I love that girl so much.

Vanessa said...

I ahve been thinking of you and wondering... sending all the good wishes in the world for Friday! You are amazing!

jamie said...

Yea,Amy!! So excited for you!!!
Can't wait to see her!

Jessica said...

I'm very excited for you! I hope all goes well and will be anxiously awaiting your post of the baby!

utahmominmexico said...

I can't believe I won't be there to visit you in the hospital. Take lots of pics and post soon. But not too soon. Take it easy, I miss you.

Nick and Jen said...

I'm so excited for you and will be thinking about you and the sweet new bundle of joy! Good luck with everything!!!

Jen Price

MommyMert said...

Friday! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Jonathan Canlas said...

you are the bestest. for real. best of luck!

mj said...

Look how excited everyone is to see you back on here. I checked my phone several times today to make sure there was no news. I am sort of expecting a call in the middle of the night tonight. I hope so... can't wait. We saw Aunt Jane at the temple today,she looks wonderful(as usual)I am so lucky to have a sister like her.

Jaime Stephens said...

Yay for Friday!

Kristin said...

YEAH!!!! Good luck tomorrow Amy!

Kylie said...

YAY! Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see pictures of this little one.

The Snow Queen said...

It's today! Hopefully it's going good! Loves!

Fuller Family said...

Amy I am so excited for you. You will have a new little one so soon! It has been so long since I have talked to you. Hope you are doing well!