Wednesday, January 2, 2008

baby...


Here she is...Baby Schofield. The bear. Molly has loved this thing for as long as I can remember. She sleeps with it every afternoon and night, and takes it everywhere. It's usually gray rather than white and pink, due to all the lovin'. Nearly every picture I have of our little Molly, she is holding Baby. I'm so glad she has something to hold and love though. Hope it never wears out.

3 comments:

tangled and true said...

i am dying, lily and stella both have lovies that are gray and disgusting. totally embarrassing for people to see, but they calm them, and help them go to sleep and i couldn't live without them. i love this picture of her, and i LOVE that hat!

Lady said...

Great picture Amy - speaking of Talented!!! Her hat is adorable, did you make it?

emlizalmo said...

I wish! That's next on my TDL though. Seriously. Kniting, crocheting...I'm ready to learn. There are some amazing ladies in my ward who I may have to hit up for some tutoring.