Elizabeth Ellen...Lizzy B! My sweet, kind, gentle little girl. 7 years old today! I still remember the day I was told there were TWO baby girls in my tummy. I was over the moon. One of the happiest days of my life. Lizzy still makes me so happy. She is so kind and easy going. She'll give you anything you ask for...even things you don't. She loves to give. She is a beautiful singer and does so well in the 1st grade. People love Lizzy because she is so nice. She is the best FINDER in the world. Seriously. If you have lost anything...ANYTHING...get Lizzy on the job...she will find it for you. She is such a good girl, and tries so hard to be like Jesus.
We love you Lizzy!



1 comment:
What precious pictures!! You are so lucky to have such great pictures of your sweet babies! Looking back - Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment