My baby redhead is two today. I really can't believe it. I can remember the day of her birth like it was yesterday. It was a peaceful, spiritual day for me. One of the happiest days of my life. I fell in love with Molly Venice instantly. I am still in love with her. She is a joy to our family. Honestly. She makes us smile, laugh, happy. She is doted on quite a bit by her older brother and sisters...and mommy and daddy. She loves the attention, and we love giving it. Our family life is richer with her in it. Love you Molly moo.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
my girl is two!
My baby redhead is two today. I really can't believe it. I can remember the day of her birth like it was yesterday. It was a peaceful, spiritual day for me. One of the happiest days of my life. I fell in love with Molly Venice instantly. I am still in love with her. She is a joy to our family. Honestly. She makes us smile, laugh, happy. She is doted on quite a bit by her older brother and sisters...and mommy and daddy. She loves the attention, and we love giving it. Our family life is richer with her in it. Love you Molly moo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ok seriously, that picture needs to blown up and matted! she is so beautiful. i can't believe she is two and so grown up, with that long beautiful hair and swoopy bangs. she might just be the cutest thing ever :)
She really is darling! And looks SOO much like her daddy!! How she's grown since I saw her last when she was 6 months!
You're right, she looks a lot like my little one (not so little anymore - she just turned three) I LOVE redheads! What fun to have so many cute kids to love!
Post a Comment