Alex is amazing. Am I allowed to say that? I've noticed his artistic talent blossoming over the years, and always wanted to get him in some sort of art class but thought we could never afford it. That is, until an "art" friend of ours noticed his talent and offered to give him lessons! Wahoo! He is incredible. For Christmas, he picked Lizzy's name, and wanted to draw her a horse. This is what he came up with. Seriously. So good, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
alex simply has amazing talent. i am so excited for him that he is taking art lessons and really developing this! i bet lizzy loved her horse picture. what a thoughtful guy alex is!
That picture is incredible!! I just showed it to Chase and he said WOW and how old is Alex? Pretty soon Alex will be teaching lessons!
Post a Comment