so funny! did you cut bangs on molly? is that new? somehow i missed it. your kids are so cute.
Nope...she cut them on herself...in a fit of rage. It was NOT good. :(
:)
Hee Hee! I luv it! They are awesome.
I love it those are hilarious!!
Didn't you know? Sunday is a day of rest AND HUMOR! I think that's perfectly hilarious...
They have that silly face thing down pat. I can't decide who is the funniest.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so funny! did you cut bangs on molly? is that new? somehow i missed it. your kids are so cute.
Nope...she cut them on herself...in a fit of rage. It was NOT good. :(
:)
Hee Hee! I luv it! They are awesome.
I love it those are hilarious!!
Didn't you know? Sunday is a day of rest AND HUMOR! I think that's perfectly hilarious...
They have that silly face thing down pat. I can't decide who is the funniest.
Post a Comment