
It's funny to me how some kids take their sweet time reaching milestones. Actually, funny isn't the right word. Stressful is more like it, though you try to pretend it doesn't really matter. BUT, when your 14 month old beauty has no teeth and is showing no signs of walking OR talking...you wonder. Well, she picked it up. The walking part. We're still waiting on the teeth and speech, but for now we'll take walking. Once she started, she didn't stop. I thought she would mix it up a little...walk, crawl, walk, crawl. Nope. Not Margaret. She'll be running by next week! YAY, baby girl!
10 comments:
How adorable !!She looks so proud of herself. Go Margaret.Isn't it wierd how we worry even tho we know nothing is wrong. I can't wait to see that sweet baby walking around !
HOoray!! You are the sweetest baby and I love you!
Yeah Margaret!! Her legs are looking more like Gavin's all of the time. :-) He is walking all over too. Though the all over part only for the past week or so.
Is she seriously 14 months? WOW! And no teeth! I bet that is frustrating - I was dying trying to find things Mady could eat because she only had 1 tooth when she turned 1. I was getting tired of the yogurt/applesauce.
Margaret is completely adorable, though.
We need to get together ASAP before my baby comes...CALL ME!!
yay Margie! She is adorable & I miss her!
Yay! She's just making sure she can do it perfectly before she surprises everyone. :) Those teeth will probably all come at the same time...and then one morning she'll wake up and just tell you everything on her mind. She's so precious.
Oh man, so sweet! Maybe we just need to take a trip to the Bean Museum for her to start talking, it worked for Molly. heehee.
Oh, she's fine. She is adorable. I love how those pictures make her look like she has cottage cheese legs!
Wahoo Margaret! She is so adorable. I cannot believe she does not have any teeth. Wasn't Molly the same way?
Mary Jane can't wait to see 'that sweet baby walking around!'. I just can't wait to see that baby. What is wrong with us? Why are you so far away? What a wonderful blog this is. x0x0x0 Aunt Jane
Post a Comment