Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good Story

a little snippet from alex...:)

I hope you all want to read this story when I finish it.  I think it sounds pretty good:

“Thank you,” I said trying to sound as polite as possible.  I didn’t like the looks of this guy, “I’m Abe Christopher.”  I thrust out my hand.

            Abe?”  The man asked idiotically.

            “Yes Abe.  Short for Abel.  My name is Abel Christopher,” I said, staring at the man’s food coated mustache.

            “Yes of course,” the man said leaning forward to scribble something on his clipboard, “so you’re here to be interviewed for the job of what?”

            “Designer,” I said scooting back in my chair.

            “Designer for what?”  The man asked inquired.

            “You work for the company, you tell me.”

            “What’re you saying?  Do you expect me to know why you’re here?”

            “No, sir,” I said sounding annoyed, “I already told you why I’m here.  I think we both know that.  I only made a simple point.  That you should know the jobs available in the designing field.”

            The man shook with anger, his pink face melting to purple.  Then he took a deep breath, and spoke again.  “Graphic designer, billboard designer, application designer— what more do you want?”

            “A job,” I snapped.

            “Perfect, Graphic designer,” the man scribbled on his clipboard again.  “What skills do you have?”

            I thought for a moment.  What skills did I have?  Getting in danger.  I thought.  No, that wouldn’t help either of us.  “I can work hard,” I replied...

           Make a comment if you want to hear more!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Is this an Alex original? I want to know what happens next...

Anonymous said...

Ditto, I MUST know more!!!!I would buy an Alex Schofield novel any day!aunt Laura

MommyMert said...

He has skills... bring on the rest of the book.

mj said...

Hurry with the rest.....I have to know what happens !!

Kris Tina said...

Alex - why does he have a food coated mustache? See - these are questions that must be answered. Where's the rest?

Rachel said...

Don't leave me hanging, Alex!

Anonymous said...

more, more Alex!
--kristin

Anonymous said...

more, more Alex!
--kristin