Friday, September 17, 2010

in training...




When will this sweet child learn
that I'm faster than her...
I'm stronger than her...
and that it's easier
just to sit and say "cheese"?

7 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

they all eventually just submit, don't they? except maybe husbands...when did margaret get so blonde?

mj said...

This makes me laugh so much ! Don't give up.

Lisa said...

I am glad you have a challenge with this one. It makes me smile. She will learn though that life is better when she says "cheese". Love you all.

O family said...

HAH! So cute. you made me laugh too :)

Melissa Yergensen said...

HAHA! That is so funny - you really do have all your children so well trained to take such cute pictures! She will learn, just like the rest of them! ;)

Kristin said...

heehee

She is so big Amy!!

And so beautiful.

Rachel said...

Is she REALLY old enough to be running away from you??? What a sweet girl. She'll learn...she's got lots of examples.