So cute. Did I ever tell you the story of the little boy in the grocery store? He asks for a sucker and the mother says, "What do you say?" and the little boy replies, "You are thin and beautiful." and then he gets the sucker.
Now that I write that story, I'm forced to ask. Do you mean that Molly says that SHE's a bombshell or does she say YOU are a bombshell?
8 comments:
So cute. Did I ever tell you the story of the little boy in the grocery store? He asks for a sucker and the mother says, "What do you say?" and the little boy replies, "You are thin and beautiful." and then he gets the sucker.
Now that I write that story, I'm forced to ask. Do you mean that Molly says that SHE's a bombshell or does she say YOU are a bombshell?
Either way, it's cute and fun!
Amy you are too much. I used to make the kids say the magic words, which were "you're beautiful" before they got treats. :-)
You are!!!!!
That's awesome. I'll keep that in mind :)
hehe this is cute! Sometimes Quinn runs up and gives me hugs and sloppy kisses and whispers into my ear that I am "gor-jush". I melt every time :)
You are a riot !!Hope she doesn't embarass you sometime.Love this picture.
That is so funny! I sure love that Molly. I would love for her to come and play with Brielle here and there! Let me know when works best for you!
And she is so right!!!
Post a Comment