*She smells good...and if perchance she doesn't, I rub some baby lotion on her so she will again. :) I could drink her in. I love the smell of her cheeks, her pajamas, her feet.
*She smiles...alot! I tear when she smiles, almost every single time. I feel like it is her spirit speaking to my spirit.
*She takes the bottle. I nurse her, but in a pinch, she'll take formula. Any kind, from any bottle...then nurse again. What a gem.
*She is healthy. Not sure why Dave and I have been blessed with such healthy children...and it really is a blessing.
*She sleeps for 8 hours a night...ALMOST every night. If it weren't for Molly getting up, man, our nights would be awesome.
*She loves her mama. She looks for me when others are holding her. She stops crying when I pick her up. She nestles her face in my neck. She "lovingly" pulls my hair. She slobbers on my cheeks. And she's good when I need her to be.
FYI...she is rolling, almost sitting, and ready to start eating solids. Where have the last 6 months gone?



11 comments:
I love her too!! And am grateful for your new post :)
I missed your posts! Miss Margaret is yummy! :)
I am grateful for your wonderful posts...always brightens my day.
No way is she getting that old. You are JOKING!!
Your family is so beautiful. Are you going to be around at Christmas? I am coming down and I would love to see you - maybe go out to lunch or something??
Love you!!
:) Beautifully put.
Time does fly, doesn't it? I can't believe it. I was so happy to see a new post today. I love them. I miss our walks and talks.
She is a precious girl - what a cute picture, too!
Sweet, sweet picture of your girl. I can't believe she is so big already.
Your post captures so much of the joys in motherhood. It's hard, but those things make it so worth it.
And, if I need a mother fix, I just might come get a whiff of your Beautiful--thanks. :-)
What an angel baby she is! I love making her smile as well. I loved this post.
What a sweet little girl. I love her smile too.I'm really glad you are posting again,I miss it when you don't.
she is beautiful! i've got to get her present in the mail before it doesn't fit her. i can't believe it's already been 6 months..
What a darling picture of your sweet little girl. I loved seeing you two last month. Just wished you lived closer so we could see one another more often. Love you all so much.
Post a Comment