I thought I would at least get some new pictures up here. Lots has been going on around here, I just haven't managed to blog about it. I need to...soon. I love my kids. I am so proud of them. I'm proud of their talents and abilities, but even more proud of the people they are becoming.
These pictures were taken about 4 1/2 years ago, up on Grandview. One evening in the summer, we had GOBS of dragonflies zipping back and forth across our yard. The kids were chasing them. It was the cutest, giggliest thing I have ever seen. We told them that if they stood really still, the dragonflies just may come and land on them. They never did, but good HEAVENS the kids were cute.*Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. - Nathaniel Hawthorne



8 comments:
WOW! That is the sweetest thing.
Ah...Grandview. Those pictures are beautiful. They perfectly capture a carefree summer afternoon.
Thanks for a new post. I've really wanted one. Cute, simple, innocent pictures.
My goodness...look at those two holding hands. Is that the sweetest thing ever?!!!!
love that quote. You are great.
cute little siblings loving each other :) so cute! love you!
Love,love,love these old pictures !!
I love their faces in the top picture. Man Amy, they're beautiful.
Post a Comment