Friday, February 8, 2008

on my way...

...to beautiful Washington. Honestly, I can breathe easier up there. I love the green, the laid back atmosphere, the fog. All of it. I especially love this little family that now includes one more. My sister Laura, her husband Gunnar, and daughter Elsie have welcomed a new addition...Charlotte Jane. I get to go for a few days, photograph like a maniac, and attend her blessing. I am really proud of Laura. She has such a beautiful life. A kind husband. TWO gorgeous baby girls. I love to be around them. It makes me happy.
So, off we go!

2 comments:

brittany said...

It seriously makes me itch to think that you are going to be in Washington and I don't get to see you! I hope you have so much fun! Take lots of amazing pictures and I can't wait to see them.

Lady said...

What a beautiful picture of Laura and her family. Enjoy your adult get-a-way. It sure doesn't happen too often. Your siblings are sure lucky to have such a great photographer in the family!