Tuesday, February 12, 2008

charlotte jane...








Whew! What a great weekend. I have a new love and her name is Charlotte. She is perfect. Seriously. Happy, mellow, gorgeous. I am so happy I had the pleasure of meeting her and taking some fun photos. The conditions were perfect on Saturday...45-ish degrees, overcast, no rain. We took pictures ALL day and this baby was fantastic! The next 2 days were frigid and wet, wet, wet. We are so grateful that our sweet mom was praying fervently for good weather! Her big sister Elsie is a dream. She loves this baby and touches her...let's just say ALOT. I miss them already, and am so glad we are related FOREVER.

9 comments:

brittany said...

i can't believe you would only post one picture. seriously, i need more than that!

the one that you did post is beautiful! so perfect, I love it!!! did you get any of elsie?

Lady said...

Great pictures Amy!! Where did you get that antique baby buggy? I love it. I'm glad you had a great get a way weekend!

Alyssa said...

wow- those pictures are amazing!!! I love the one with eht antique baby buggy. You have the gift!

brittany said...

thanks for posting some more! charlotte is beautiful and your pictures are beautiful!

Kimo said...

Love the photos, especially the one with the little pram! I loved hearing about Laura's little family, too! It has been a long time since we were all roomies at the "Y".

Rachel said...

You are so modest...your blog is beautiful. Your words are as beautiful as the pictures you take! So glad I found out about it.

Melanie said...

Amy,
love love love your blog. Your family is so cute. Every time I think about you I still try to figure out how we know each other because I know that we know each other from somewhere before you became my visiting teacher. Your girls are adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting. We are moving to California after mike graduates but i'll probably still peek at your blog through alyssa's.
-Melanie Droubay

laurag said...

amy, these are so wonderful and your blurp out your trip out here made me all teary. You are such a wonderful older sister and talented one at that. We had so much fun with you out here, I can't wait to send out the birth announcements so everyone can see how beautiful charlotte is and also see how incredibly talented you are...we miss you! hope you gfot some cold stone with mom out there!!

mj said...

These are the most beautiful pictures of the most beautiful baby.Honestly,I can't even believe how great they are. Charlotte is adorable!! I had such a wonderful time with all of them. What a great family we have.