She doesn't love having her picture taken right now,
but I love taking them. Not a great mix.
She was so soft and dreamy on our last night at the beach.
She has a chip in one of her front teeth.
Don't know when or how it happened.
She still lisps. She still loves her mommy
and grabs my face and closes her eyes when she kisses me.



6 comments:
She's gorgeous Amy! And you are an anazing photographer! We're expecting our first (a girl!) next week! love all the mommy inspiration on your blog. Hope I can be half the mom you are!
Love,love, love these. The actual pictures are great.
Vanessa!! That is such wonderful news! How can I keep in touch with you? Is your blog gone? Are you on facebook by chance? Congratulations...I am so, so excited for you. :)
She may not love having her picture taken right now, but she looks so dreamy in them! I'm in love with this beach and that white fence running along the sand...thanks to your beautiful pictures. It looks so peaceful. Hmmm.
Man, I love her. She is adorable. Beautiful pictures!
These are perfect of her. The light, the background, the little girl . . . love them.
--kristin
Post a Comment