I absolutely love these....she looks like a gymnast with her little tummy pushed out.
So cute!! And I love the sock bun, will you teach me how to do that on Marley's hair pretty please?
I agree with mom, how beautiful and 'ballerina-ish' she looks. Love that girl.
AWESOME. And the sock bun rocks the kasbah.
What a lovely post. Boy did I smile. Lisa
The cutest shadow ever. :)So I had no idea what a sock bun was . . . maybe I can learn someday too!
Those are great. I love them too. I also love the post on Margaret. Kids are so funny and so particular. Brooklyn is the same way. Brielle never cared though.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I absolutely love these....she looks like a gymnast with her little tummy pushed out.
So cute!! And I love the sock bun, will you teach me how to do that on Marley's hair pretty please?
I agree with mom, how beautiful and 'ballerina-ish' she looks. Love that girl.
AWESOME. And the sock bun rocks the kasbah.
What a lovely post. Boy did I smile. Lisa
The cutest shadow ever. :)
So I had no idea what a sock bun was . . . maybe I can learn someday too!
Those are great. I love them too. I also love the post on Margaret. Kids are so funny and so particular. Brooklyn is the same way. Brielle never cared though.
Post a Comment