While visions of sugarplums danced in her head. :)
oh my goodness, i don't blame you.
Adorable!
Kari said it right...look at that peaceful face. Great picture.
What a wonderful photo....she is so peaceful.
She is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!
oh my goodness! this is adorable
nothing more beautiful than a sleeping child. great shot!
Sweet Molly!
I told you Sunday...you guys have to keep ALL boys away from her until Joshua gets back off his mission. :P
Post a Comment
10 comments:
While visions of sugarplums danced in her head. :)
oh my goodness, i don't blame you.
Adorable!
Kari said it right...look at that peaceful face. Great picture.
What a wonderful photo....she is so peaceful.
She is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!
oh my goodness! this is adorable
nothing more beautiful than a sleeping child. great shot!
Sweet Molly!
I told you Sunday...you guys have to keep ALL boys away from her until Joshua gets back off his mission. :P
Post a Comment