13 years ago, Dave and I were sealed in the Washington DC temple. It was a happy, happy day. This quote comes to mind:"Did I find you, did you find me, or were we given to eachother?"
I think we were given to eachother, by someone who knew just exactly what we needed. Dave is what I need. My very favorite person...ever.



9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
what a sweet and wonderful man. You are both so very lucky! Happy Anniversary!
You two were meant for each other.I remember so well that day 13 years ago.We have been blessed to have Dave in our family, and to then have such a wonderful family of your own is an absolute joy.
Happy Anniversary! You are such an adorable couple. He is so great - and so are you!!
I feel like an idiot...I was texting you all night on your anniversary! I'm so sorry. You are an angel for answering me :) And I'm so sorry.
What a beautiful post! How special that you feel this way - wishing you a wonderful wonderful year ahead, filled with health and love and laughter! Happy Anniversary!
Could that picture be any sweeter? And what a lovely quote. Beautiful.
Happy Anniversary my sweet friend . . . my look whos wearing her wedding dress again friend. I love you. So proud of you.
Dave rocks too. Tell him hi.
That's so sweet. Who said that quote?
Amy, that made me get teary...Very sweet and true.
Ah, you guys are perfect for each other! And the picture is so sweet. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment