Monday, November 3, 2008
blech...
Not feeling so hot lately, though not having to run to the bathroom either which is quite a change from my other pregnancies. My mom just left yesterday. I'm sad. I miss her. It is comforting having your mom around when you feel crummy, you know? I'll post some more stuff later...halloween, grandma...that kind of stuff. Don't hold your breath though. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
hugs Amy. Love ya.
:( Think of the end result... think of the end result. Love ya.
Oh Amy, I am sorry that you are feeling cruddy. I hope that this phase passes and then you can get lots of energy and feel warm and mushy all day!
soon this will all be a memory and you will just be feeling fat and bloated...something to look forward to!:)Just kidding, I feel for ya. I can't get anything done during that first trimester because I feel like crap the whole time. Hang in there! We love you!
And THAT is what keeps me from getting pregnant again.
Thinking of you, Amy, and really hoping you are feeling back to yourself {well, plus a tummy} soon!
I am sorry thats no fun, you need to send your cute kids up to Joices to play we would love it!
Wait! You're pregnant? I had no idea! Amy, what a cute blog! I found it through Matt and Sarah's. Hope to see you soon!! btw--so touching--the anniversary pictures of AMJ and Uncle J.
Glad you had your mom for a time. My mom leaves in 3 days for 18-24 months. Talk about sad! But it's ok - I'll make it. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment