Thursday, November 20, 2008

awesome elves!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

7 comments:

brittany said...

ha ha ha I love it!! Ryan and I did this before but you could only do one at a time back then, I love it way more with all of you. What cute elves you all make. Why is there no Dave elf??

Kristin said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Y'all make darn cute elves.

Love you guys. I think I need to watch that again.

April Kennedy said...

OH MY GOSH that was the cutest....I totally have to steal it....if you don't mind!

I think it will have to be my day after thanksgiving post!

Hope you are feeling a little better....I have missed your posts.

Michelle said...

So funny.

jamie said...

So so cute!! It makes me laugh everytime I watchit!!

Kristin said...

yep--I'm back. Needed a laugh and knew just where I could find one. heeheee

Yous guys got some moves.

Lady said...

That was great! Thanks for bringing a smile to me today.