Friday, December 7, 2012
testing, testing...
Hello! My main reason for this post was to see if I solved the whole "out of storage space" issue on my blog. I did! Yay! Only with 2 friends basically holding my hand the whole way. Thank you Kari and Kylie. :) For some reason, the fact that I couldn't post any pictures discouraged me from posting at all. How sad is that? Very. I was reading through old posts the other day and loving it so much. I love feeling everything I wrote about all over again. I think, no, I KNOW, that is why we are to write, to journal, to document. It's so we remember. Anyhow, I have many, many things to talk about, but no time to do it right now. So, a few short thoughts:
1. Margaret likes to be twins with Emily. All the way down to the hair. It is adorable. I love that little Margaret. And I love that Emily for loving my baby so much.
2. I am really proud of Alex. That's it. Just so, so proud. He is such a good boy. I was sick in bed on Monday. When he came in from school, Dave was gone at the store. Alex showed up in my room with a tray, ramen noodles, water and a banana. We sat on my bed watching a little HP together before the girls got home. I couldn't really stomach any food, but I ate a tiny bit anyhow. He was proud and he was happy, and boy, did that make me happy.
3. Christmas is sneaking up on me. Christmas, which is immediately followed by an anniversary and three birthdays. Oh boy. Not sure I'm ready. We are loving sitting in the living room together though, with just the light of the tree. It is beautiful and peaceful and warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Welcome back.
Ditto Kari. :)
And speaking of your boy, he did a fantastic job last night. I was so proud of him. He is a great kid.
And your Margaret. Oh my. She walked by me in Sacrament on Sunday and waved and smiled and it was the sweetest thing.
I'm out of picture space too. Boo. Guess I know who to call. :)
Keep on blogging!!! I have missed you so much! Emily's hair looks beautiful long. So sad I don't get to see those sweet kids grow up any more..
Yay, we missed your posts! You girls are just so unbelievably cute!!
um...I'm getting the same message, which is exactly why I have said no to blogging lately. I need your solution. Darling picture of two beautiful girls, by the way. :)
YEA !!!!!!
You are so cool Amy, I wish I could have chatted with you more when I saw you at Katies wedding!
I am curious what you did to solve your storage issue? I have that issue and I keep just adding new authors with my other email addresses I have, but I know there has to be a better way...
Just did the new author thing. :) Very frustrating.
I love the post about Margie. That is sooo sooo cute!! Looking forward to the girls' bday pictures! I am still planning on coming for spring break. Lisa
Oh also, Alex is looking so grown up and handsome. Lisa
Post a Comment