Friday, March 9, 2012

sad margs...


Margaret had a melt down in the car today. A total come-apart. She's a 2 year old of very little tantrums. The thing with Margaret is that I can trick her out of a fit. She can be sidetracked and the fit never really ends up happening. Today in the car, it was less of a fit, and more of a seriously sad little girl. She had just eaten a Hershey's Kiss, we were finishing up a few things around town...and it started. I thought she was sick to her stomach, so Molly handed her a Target bag. She kept crying that she wanted to go home and that she wanted her Daddy. It was one of those times where I just couldn't figure out the problem and the more upset she got, the more sad I got. We decided to call Daddy on the speaker phone. Once she calmed herself down enough to speak, she told him, through the tears..."Daddy, I have chocolate on my neengers!" Poor, poor girl. I will no longer drive around without wipies in my car.

4 comments:

jensenfamily said...

I know, going through that scrapbook seriously brought me to tears with all the wonderful memories. And yes, we definitely should have been roommates because I know you don't own a ticker clock and you would never hide your shabbat bread so you didn't have to share it with me:) was it 1994? i don't even remember, I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with 1995!! hope you're doing great - it's always so fun to catch up on you and your family, they're so dang cute - love erin

MommyMert said...

hahahaha... :) Poor neeners. Thanks again for making my day special. I count myself blessed to have you in my life.

mj said...

Poor little Margs....it can be a very tramatic thing to have chocolate on those neeners.

Michelle said...

sad, margie. poor poor neengers. And it's a little funny.