He's going to be famous one day!
that is AMAZING!
So, so good. Really is amazing and I don't use that work lightly!! Lisa
What an artist he is !!
Wow. Honestly - wow!
He sure is talented... love that he's so into the arts!!
WOW! I assume it's some character from harry potter?? Is that what the hp stands for? I don't follow those books/movies at all. Incredible Alex, you should be so proud. aunt laura
Ha Laura! It IS Harry Potter...the one and only, and it's pretty darn perfect. :) You would like the books a lot! Give them a whirl.
Wow. Absolutely wow.
It's just incredible. Is he looking at a picture while he's drawing that or is that from memory? Either way, it's just so completely awesome.
wow!
He really is amazing!!
Holy cow - amazing, amazing, amazing!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
He's going to be famous one day!
that is AMAZING!
So, so good. Really is amazing and I don't use that work lightly!! Lisa
What an artist he is !!
Wow. Honestly - wow!
He sure is talented... love that he's so into the arts!!
WOW! I assume it's some character from harry potter?? Is that what the hp stands for? I don't follow those books/movies at all. Incredible Alex, you should be so proud. aunt laura
Ha Laura! It IS Harry Potter...the one and only, and it's pretty darn perfect. :) You would like the books a lot! Give them a whirl.
Wow. Absolutely wow.
It's just incredible. Is he looking at a picture while he's drawing that or is that from memory? Either way, it's just so completely awesome.
wow!
He really is amazing!!
Holy cow - amazing, amazing, amazing!
Post a Comment