
Guess where I got to go. :) I just got back from a 4 day trip to Washington to see the Gehring's and meet my newest niece Lydia. Lydia Temple Gehring. I love that Laura used our last name as her middle name. Love it. I wish I had done the same thing. I am in love with this baby. She is soft and beautiful and peaceful. Laura sure has her hands full with the baby and her big sisters Charlotte and Elsie, but she is doing an amazing job, even if she thinks she isn't. I love going to visit them. I hate leaving. I am always anxious to see my family again, my sweet husband, my darling children, but I hate leaving. I feel like I left a part of me in Tacoma.










12 comments:
Now that my friend is a sweet sweet baby.
My comment posted twice so I tried to clean it up and just made more of a mess. But whatever - I guess for emphasis - she is still a very very sweet baby.
oh...I want to go visit Laura. I love the whole Temple family (including you, Amy) and love that she used that sweet name as Lydia's middle name too!
I wish so badly that Laura blogged. :)
She is so so beautiful. AMAZING job friend.
Oh, what a beautiful baby! I am so glad Laura had another girl. She makes such beautiful girls! Glad you guys got to be together:)
how about a trip to denver to take some amazing pictures like that for say your friends cute baby scarlet.. i'll buy the ticket.. seriously.
what beautiful sisters. i bet she is going to love having three girls!
What a beautiful baby girl. I love her name, too; just beautiful in every way.
OH WOW! What beautiful baby pictures. You and your sister look so much alike! Both of you are so gorgeous. And both of you have made some seriously gorgeous children!
I didn't even know she was pregnant again!! Beautiful baby. I love her name too -- and not just the first name--I love that she used Temple with it. Very lovely.
All I can say is...you did it again!! Of course the fact that the family is gorgeous doesn't hurt. I LOVE these photos !!!!!
That 6th photo (the one with baby on mom's chest) is breathtaking. It literally took my breath away!
Lisa
Post a Comment