Sunday, July 31, 2011

just for a minute...

I won't leave this up for long. It's a little creepy to have "you know who" on my blog. I just wanted to remind you of how amazing Alex is. He's got Harry Potter on his mind.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool and ew at the same time.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, Amy. Freaks me out and amazes me all at once. This kid is going to be doing something really cool when he grows up.

jamie said...

Alex is awesome:) We love when you post his art work, Jordan especially!!

Anonymous said...

I loved watching him draw when he was here. It was pretty amazing.

-kristin

Anonymous said...

He sure is talented!

Payne said...

Amazing.

London said...

Moldyshorts is something pretty scary to have on your blog. Way to go Alex, looks as good as an evil wizard can look.

emlizalmo said...

Moldyshorts...I like that. :)

Lisa said...

Scarey is right. But such a good artist. Wow.

mj said...

What happened to all my posts. I must be going crazier than usual.Is this horrible person from Harry Potter? I can not believe the talent that boy has. I really think he will do something with his art as a profession. I hope so.

MommyMert said...

He is going to go far with his abilities.