Monday, June 14, 2010

my week at camp...










415 pictures.
Trust falls.
Layers and layers of dirt.
6+ daily hikes to the BIFFY.
Laughter.
Songs.
Unity.
Snipe hunt.
Miss Mia Shalom pageant with some pretty intense judges.
Warriors.
The most amazing camp food ever.
Mud slides.
A tangible spirit permeating everything.
More love for the YW and leaders than I ever thought possible.

10 comments:

London said...

What great shots!!! Looks like you had a great time.

Rachel said...

I loved Sacrament meeting. I loved the spirit of the Young Women. I loved your thoughts on overcoming fear with strength and courage. Just loved it all.

MommyMert said...

So glad you had such a great experience. Mia Shalom has a special spot in my heart. Perhaps one day I will be able to go back as a leader and feel it again. :) Love your babies, thanks for sharing them with me while you were gone. Miss Margaret and I had a nap together while the kids watched a movie. tehehe..

Michelle said...

You were awesome. Wish I could have been there all week. Oh well. Next year.

Kris Tina said...

Oh look who became a detective and found your blog? Me. Awesome. Prepare yourself for some commenting.

And camp was tons of fun.

Your 415 pictures makes up for my 1.

sarahandmatt said...

Are you a leader or one of the girls? You look so young!

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome week. Thanks for all your hard work, creativity and awesomeness. You rock. So glad you had a camera to catch 415 moments of time up there. That's sweet.

--kristin

Anonymous said...

ps can't wait to see them ALL . . . when you get back of course. (then I can't wait to see those pictures too) hehe

k

brittany said...

i WISH WISH WISH i had been there with you. camp with you was one of the funnest weeks ever. i am sure those girls loved you. so glad to hear it went well.

The Snow Queen said...

You make me want to go to camp. And that's something.