Saturday, June 5, 2010

amazing Lizzy...

Look what Lizzy did a few days ago. Tell me you know what it is. Guess what else she did? She ran 2 miles with me this morning. I haven't been running in 2 weeks. I've spent 12 of the last 15 days in bed. Sick. This morning was so great. The air felt good. It felt good to make my body move. I was worried my muscles may have atrophied. They didn't. :) Lizzy smiled the whole time. She never stopped to walk. It was nice and slow. Too slow for her, I think. We could have a cross country girl on our hands. :) It felt so good this morning...guess what else I did? I signed up for the Provo River 1/2 marathon. WHAT?

7 comments:

Kristin said...

She is amazing. I think she is one of the sweetest, most tender girls I know. I love her smile, her hair, her spirit.

I love that she ran with you this morning. So sweet.

AND . . . i am so happy for you that you signed up for that race!! That is so great Amy. Really it is.

Michelle said...

GREAT...The etch a sketch, the running, all of it. I love that Lizzy. It's a good thing I didn't go with you, I would have slowed you both down.

MommyMert said...

Lizzy. You are one beautiful girl, inside and out. Uhh... you are AWESOME for doing the race! Next year can I come too?

O family said...

Cute Lizzy. How great that you have someone to run with you :) I can't believe that you signed up for a 1/2 marathon!! holy moly. That is SERIOUS. How exciting!!

brittany said...

that is impressive. looks like you might have another artist in the making!

Sharene said...

Wow that is awesome! Way to go Lizzy! You are incredible to do a half marathon!

mj said...

emlizalmoThe temple.....go Lizzy. 1/2 marathon,way to go,Amy !!!!!So glad you are feeling better and are blogging again.