I love this photo! wow! and your last post was amazing too... thank you for sharing these snippets of family life with us! They inspire me as I enter marriage and make me think about the sort of wife and mother I want to be. I think you're amazing.
She is soo beautiful. her looks are always changing. I can't believe it,but she is getting cuter all the time. Thanks for all the pictures and posts you do !!
such a cute picture! how do you get the hat to not fall over her eyes?? That is the issue here (well, what I assume the issue would be if I got a santa hat..lol). I have a baby santa hat, but it is WAY too small to fit on his big head. anyways, love the picture!
11 comments:
We are all saying "oooooooo" "ahhhhhhhh" in our house over this picture. What a beautiful little baby.
oh my goodness...that is so cute! and btw...I loved your last post. Always love your posts actually!
Ooooooooohh.... so stinking adorable.
She's so perfect looking to me!! Like an adorable baby doll. Kiss those kids for me :)
I love this photo! wow! and your last post was amazing too... thank you for sharing these snippets of family life with us! They inspire me as I enter marriage and make me think about the sort of wife and mother I want to be. I think you're amazing.
Oh my gosh! What a doll!
She is soo beautiful. her looks are always changing. I can't believe it,but she is getting cuter all the time. Thanks for all the pictures and posts you do !!
SO So SO so SOOOOO cute. Man alive she is ADORABLE
That baby is a DOLL!!!! Merry Christmas. Love you guys.
such a cute picture! how do you get the hat to not fall over her eyes?? That is the issue here (well, what I assume the issue would be if I got a santa hat..lol). I have a baby santa hat, but it is WAY too small to fit on his big head. anyways, love the picture!
I LOVE that picture!
Post a Comment