Thursday, May 3, 2007

Here we go...

OK, so we're going to give this a shot. Don't know if I have much to say that's worth reading...oh well! Hopefully this will encourage me to write down my thoughts and feelings about this family of mine, and man am I glad they're MINE.

2 comments:

Lady said...

So glad to see you're giving this a shot! I really love seeing pictures of your kids. It helps me to feel closer to you even though we have been talking every few weeks which I LOVE!!! Don't worry if you feel like you don't have enough to say - Pictures speak a thousand words and simple captions are all you need. Brinn stopped posting because she felt like it had to be written like shakespere or it wasn't good enough! Forgetaboutit! We love you however it's written!

Kimo said...

What a darling photo of your (not so) little family! I am glad you decided to share your blog address with me, because I definitely want to check up on you and keep in touch. I really want to add your link to my blog, but since you asked me so nicely not to, I guess I won't. BTW, you look great in this photo!